Premier League boss confirms Man United target ‘has already decided to quit’

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce has suggested Manchester United target Winston Reid has already decided to quit the club.

The New Zealand defender is out of contract in the summer, and has so far refused to sign an extension at Upton Park.

Now Allardyce has admitted the club are unlikely to be able to hold on to the 26-year-old, and paved the way for the contract rebel to exit the club.

As quoted on the Daily Star website, he said: “I don’t think there is a future here for Winston. His contract finishes on June 30.

“By the look of things, he is not going to stay here with us. He hasn’t said that he is going to sign and he hasn’t said that he won’t.

“By the look of it at this moment in time he won’t be. From the managers I have been talking to about the situation, I’d say it’s very unlikely that Winston is going to sign for us based on what other people are saying to me.”

WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT? SCROLL DOWN AND LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.